Mr Home Inspector LLC
New Jersey Home Inspection
Buying a house or condo is one of life’s biggest decisions. Before you close, you’ll want a NJ Home Inspector to conduct a thorough inspection of the house or condo to ascertain its true condition. All our home inspectors have first-hand knowledge of the building trades are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
An experienced inspector will provide a written report evaluating the house’s major systems and outlying areas, including:
- Driveways, walkways, grade steps, patios and retaining walls
- Building perimeter, land grade and water drainage adjacent to the foundation
- Identify exterior items that might adversely affect the structure
- Windows, doors, exposed area of chimneys, rain gutters and roof
- Foundation walls, grade slab and floor slab including inspection for water damage
- Exposed bearing walls, posts, piers, beams, sub-floors, chimney and stairs
- Roof structure and attic insulation
- Electrical, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems
Excluding: Underground Fuel Oil Tanks, Asbestos, Lead Paint, Radon, Termites and Mold unless requested for an additional fee.
Discover the true condition of the house or condo you are buying.
Email me at email@example.com
Text me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for an appointment (201)-869-3400